Monday, June 17, 2013

My Class to Purity Ring's "Fineshrine"

My newest musical obsession is the Canadian synthpop duo, Purity Ring:


No they are not a Christian band singing about chastity (as some of you may assume based on the band name). Rather, their music is a lovely marriage of lucid vocals by Megan James and electro-house instrumentals by Corin Roddick. I discovered them at Coachella back in April.

I was so inspired by their music that I decided to teach my latest classes to their song, "Fineshrine". Check out me and my amazingly talented friends Judson Emery and Adrian Lee in class at Movement Lifestyle


As always, I am honored when my peers join me in class. They bring a different kind of life to the movement and sometimes interpret the music in a way that I would never have thought to. 

Thank you Judson and Adrian for gracing me with your talents!

No comments :

Post a Comment